Members of the Centre College community are encouraged to seek partnerships and external support for their teaching and research initiatives. The Corporate and Foundation Relations Office is prepared to assist you in these efforts.
The Corporate and Foundation Relations Office provides a number of services, such as
• identifying funding sources,
• reviewing guidelines,
• helping you to establish a schedule for preparing and submitting a proposal,
• writing support, copy editing, critical review, and proofreading of proposal drafts,
• serving as a clearinghouse for general information about Centre College,
• coordinating proposals that involve multiple participants, academic programs, or institutions,
• assisting in budget preparation,
• navigating www.grants.gov and other online submission platforms, and
• facilitating with campus offices that need to approve your proposal before submission.
For assistance in seeking external awards, please contact Elizabeth Graves (ext. 5210), Kathryn Bowles (ext. 5212), or visit the Corporate and Foundation Relations Office on the second floor of Old Centre.