Office of the Registrar
600 West Walnut Street
Danville, KY 40422-1394
The verification is in a format that is widely accepted by health insurance, loan agencies, credit issuers, housing providers, employers and others. It includes enrollment dates and indicates full- or part-time status.
Previous terms are always available; the current term is available after the drop/add period (two weeks into fall and spring terms and three days into CentreTerm). Advanced registration certifications for fall and spring terms are available approximately two weeks before the start of the term.
Clearinghouse Site Services
The Clearinghouse site allows you to:
• Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders
• Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information
• View your enrollment history
• View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request
How to Get Proof of Enrollment
• Log on to CentreNet using your User ID and password
• Click on the “student” tab
• Click on “Enrollment Verification” located on the left-side menu bar
• Follow the instructions at the Clearinghouse site
• Complete the Enrollment Certification Request Form when additional information or documentation is required for your certification.