International Student Health Insurance
Beginning the Fall term of 2014 all new F-1 International Students will be enrolled into a comprehensive medical insurance policy during the duration of their studies at Centre College. This plan helps cover any medical expenses incurred while studying in the US or abroad (valid in any country but the student’s country of citizenship). This plan does not cover dental or vision insurance (excluding emergency coverage). Optional dental and vision plans are available through Lewermark.
Basic details of the health insurance plan include:
• 100 percent coverage In Network
• 80 percent coverage Out of Network
• $3,000 maximum out of pocket expense limit
• Unlimited Lifetime Maximum Benefit
• 24/7 Nurse Hotline
• Scholastic Emergency Services
• Access to immigration lawyers (free 30 minute consultation)
For further details regarding the coverage offered by this plan click here.