Centre Fund

 

Centre News

Scott Person ’93 is a Hurricane Harvey heroScott Person ’93 and his wife Samantha operate The Cattery, a no-kill, cage-free cat shelter in the Hurricane Harvey-ravaged coastal...

Honor Walk

Each year nearly 50 percent of Centre’s alumni make a gift to their alma mater.

Gifts to the Centre Fund, our unrestricted annual fund, support Centre’s mission of preparing students for lives of learning, leadership and service in a global society.

Every dollar given to the Centre Fund is put to work immediately impacting the lives of our students. The Centre Fund doesn’t pay for flashy excesses; it supports the very core of Centre’s mission by funding our world class faculty, providing scholarships and financial aid, and by providing academic and instructional support.

Student tuition and fees only cover about 75 percent of the cost of a Centre education. The remaining 25 percent is covered by private gifts and endowed spending. Therefore, annual gifts to the Centre Fund are vital to maintaining Centre’s place among the nation’s premiere institutions.

To make your Centre Fund gift click here.

bottom-shadow2