Nevin Hall

bonner

Nevin Hall

Built: 1968
Named for Hugh L. Nevin
Address: 138 South Beatty Avenue, Danville, Ky. 40422

Named for Hugh L. Nevin, the architect of eight buildings on Centre’s campus. He was a member of the Centre board of trustees (1941-58). One of Kentucky’s leading architects, Nevin also built the first WHAS radio station in Louisville in 1920. Housing primarily for first-year men.

bottom-shadow2