Young Hall

Young Hall

Built: 1970
Renovated: 2010
Named for John C. Young and his son, William C. Young (Class of 1859), both former presidents of Centre
Address: 620 West Walnut Street, Danville, Ky. 40422
Academic Facility: Faculty offices, classrooms, laboratories for the Division of Science and Mathematics, a lecture hall, computer center, and greenhouse

Young Hall was expanded dramatically into a state-of-the-art science center, including new faculty-student collaborative research spaces in 2010.

bottom-shadow2