Chenault Alumni House
Built in 1904, renovated in 1998. Named for Carroll C. Chenault Jr., Class of 1920. Home to the offices of alumni and development. With its large conference room, front parlor, and family atmosphere, this Colonial Revival building is a welcoming environment for alumni returning to campus. From 1932 to 1962, it housed Phi Delta Theta fraternity. It is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.