Built 1913, renovated in 1993. Named for Andrew Carnegie. The offices of Career Services and International Programs; Evans-Lively Room, a special occasion dining room. Built as the College library (the industrialist Andrew Carnegie provided $30,000 toward its construction), Carnegie served that purpose until the construction of Doherty Library in 1967. Old Carnegie is listed individually in the National Register of Historic Places.