Built in 1940, renovated in 1997. Named for James Clark McReynolds, a native of Elkton, Ky. Justice McReynolds served on the U.S. Supreme Court (1914-41) and was a supporter of Centre College. This building was originally used as a men's dining hall and dormitory. In 1962, when Cowan Dining Commons was completed, the first floor was converted into an infirmary.
The Centre College Technology offices are on the first floor and the top floor is a residence hall.
For More Information: