Built in 1820, renovated in 1991. The Admission Welcome Centre, offices of the president, vice president for academic affairs, and vice president for college relations, the switchboard, the Centre Parents program, as well as meeting rooms and a classroom are located in Old Centre.
This Greek Revival structure is the College's first building. It has been used for classrooms, and as a student dormitory, a library, a law school, a cafeteria, and a grade school. During the Civil War it was used as a hospital first by Confederate troops and then by Union soldiers after the Battle of Perryville. Old Centre is a Kentucky landmark listed in the National Register of Historic Places and included in the Smithsonian Guide to Historic Places. It is Kentucky's oldest continuously operating academic building.