Built in 1940, renovated in 1992. Named for Guy E. Wiseman, Class of 1885. Built in 1940 as the first addition to Centre in 25 years, Wiseman Hall was designed by Nevin, Morgan, and Kilbrook of Louisville, and followed the early 1800s southern style of architecture. Construction of Wiseman Hall allowed all freshmen at the time to live on campus.
The Office of Academic Affairs (including registrar and diversity education) are on the first floor and residence for students are upstairs.
For More Information: