• Both elevators are installed and should be functioning in the next few weeks.
• Audio-Visual, phone, and data cabling are being installed throughout the building.
• Porcelain and ceramic tiles are being installed throughout the first floor.
• Food service equipment has been installed in the kitchen, and equipment training will take place in August.
• Trim and casework are being installed throughout the building, including office spaces and meeting rooms.
• Light fixtures, plugs and switches are being installed throughout the building
• Work continues on the storm sewer system.
• The underground utilities have been installed.
• The foundation walls have been poured, presenting a better picture of the footprint of the addition.
• Attachment plates are being installed to the existing building, and the steel framework construction began earlier this month.
• Work is proceeding on schedule at the Norton Center.
• The installation of the new thermal windows is virtually completed.
• Weisiger Theatre is complete except for the arrival of curtains for the back.
• The new suite of offices in the northwest part of the new lobby is painted and awaiting finishing touches.
• Most of the plumbing for the new restrooms is installed, though significant work still remains to be done there.
• The elevator shaft is completed.
• In the next few days, the jumping area for the track in the south "D" area will be asphalted and the track will be patched in preparation for the new track surface.
• The final sub-base has been finished, construction on and the installation of the artificial surface will begin in the next few days.
• The new brick entrance off of College St. will begin once the large trucks stop entering the track.
Gary Wright Field
• Wright Field has the grass seed planted in the outfield and the sod on the infield.
• All that is left is the finishing touches on the infield dirt/mix and artificial turf in the space in front of the dugouts, plus time for the grass to grow.