• The first meal in the Cowan Dining Commons was served on Sunday, October 18th at 5 p.m.
• All furniture has been moved in this week, including tables, chairs, desks, and new dining hall equipment.
• A new Community Trust Bank ATM has been installed.
• Landscaping work has begun and will continue through the next several weeks.
• The second floor of the Campus Center will open Monday, October 26th.
• Efforts are underway to get Young Hall under roof and sealed up before winter sets in.
• Much of the roof is already on, and new windows are appearing daily.
• Work continues during non-class hours on existing Young Hall.
• Builders will be continuing to finish up the new bathrooms, and they are set to begin putting the new ductwork in several existing labs.
• The Norton Center refurbishment is complete: on time and under budget!
• The new seats for Newlin Hall made it through customs from Brazil and have now been installed.
• An outside shed to store the valet parking materials has been completed; it's nestled discreetly behind trees.
• The last-minute painting touch-up is completed.
• The elevator from the foyer to the lower Newlin section has been tested and approved.
• The football field/track renovation is complete, including lane lines painted on the track.
• A new black iron gate and brick posts are being completed that will replace the wooden gate that was at the northeast entrance of the stadiium.
Gary Wright Field
• The baseball field renovation is complete and the turf grow-in is well underway.