Financial Aid Timetable for First-Time Applicants
- After January 1 - File the FAFSA online as soon as possible after this date.
- January 10 - Deadline to file the FAFSA and submit the Centre Aid Form (for Early Decision 1 applicants).
- January 31 - Deadline to file the FAFSA and submit the Centre Aid Form (for Early Decision 2, Early Action, and Regular Decision applicants).
- Mid-March - Centre begins emailing financial aid award notifications to applicants (Early Decision notifications are earlier).
- May 1 - Candidate Reply Date - Make your college decision no later than May 1.
- June - Stafford Loan processing begins. If awarded a loan, you need to complete your MPN and Entrance Counseling this month.
- July 30 - Last day to turn in Work Study Job Application to the SFPO.
Financial Aid Timetable for Returning Students
- December - You will receive an e-mail reminder to complete the Centre Aid Form and return it to SFPO by January 31st.
- January 31 - Deadline to complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- June - Aid awards emailed to returning students.
Financial Aid Home Page
Financial Aid Info
- About the Need-Based Aid
- Cost/Comprehensive Fee
- Federal Plus Loan
- Federal Stafford Loan
- Financial Aid Brochure (PDF)
- Financial Aid Glossary
- Forms for Download
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Helpful Links
- How to Apply for Aid
- Important Dates/Timetable
- Payment Plan and Other Loans
- Understanding Aid Awards
- Why Centre is a Good Value
- Brown Fellows Program
- Centre Fellows Program
- Legacy Award
- Merit Scholarships
- Renewal Requirements
- Reserve Officers Training
- Special Scholarships
- State-based Match Scholarships