You're probably a fan of a lot of things at Centre College: campus in the springtime, faculty and staff Christmas caroling outside your dorm room window, and everything about the new Campus Center.
Now it's time for you to become the ultimate fan: on Centre's official Facebook fanpage. And win things for doing it!
Centre is launching the “In Your Facebook” campaign, an effort to gather the Centre community on Facebook, where becoming a fan means receiving up-to-date information on campus happenings and breaking news; stories about students, faculty and alums doing incredible things; and the latest lectures from the “Centre Seminar” series. Plus, you'll get to meet and interact with fellow Centre community members in ways you couldn't before, like tag friends in archived photos, comment on Centre news stories, and connect with other Centre social media outlets.
Become a fan and you could win prizes
We already have more than 2,000 fans. We love every single one of them, and we want more to love.
Beginning March 18:
- Every new fan ending in “-50” (3,750th fan, for example) will receive a Centre car decal and pennant.
- Every new fan ending in “-00” (3,500th fan, for example,) will receive a C6-H0 poster, Centre car decal, and pennant.
- And the biggie—At every 1,000-member milestone, we'll hold a drawing among all of our fans for the choice of the book Stephen Rolfe Powell Glassmaker or a copy of the College's first-ever comprehensive history, Our Standard Sure.
- 2950: Jessica Jones
- 2900: Donald Allen
- 2850: Liz Eisenbeis-Turner
- 2800: Amy Senders
- 2750: Ibrahim Khan Jadoon
- 2700: Josh Evans
- 2650: Jack Piunti (prospective student)
- 2600: Matt Waldman
- 2550: Kate Lenhart
- 2500: Sophia Dixon
- 2450: Gwendolyn Kelly (parent of Class of '09 alum)