Contact Information for the
Admission Office, Leadership Certificate
600 West Walnut Street
Danville, KY 40422
Assistant Dean, Director of Campus Activities
Campus Center, Second Floor
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday, excluding College holidays
Centre College’s mission is to prepare students for lives of learning, leadership and service.
To aid students in their quest for leadership development, a leadership certificate program is being offered to all students. The leadership certificate is based on a model of servant leadership and incorporates many components. At Centre, we define “leadership” as the willingness and ability to make positive changes in our world.
By obtaining a Centre College leadership certificate, students should be able to demonstrate the following:
1) A deeper understanding of self through activities and reflection.
2) An awareness of college and community resources, creative problem solving methods, and social entrepreneurship options.
3) A dedication to service and citizenship.
4) The ability to communicate effectively both interpersonally and in groups.
5) An understanding of and appreciation for diversity in our world.
6) A willingness and demonstration of taking initiative.
For complete information, including requirements, please click here.