Old Centre, a Greek Revival structure built in 1820 and renovated in 1991, is the College's first building. It has been used for classrooms, and as a student dormitory, a library, a law school, a cafeteria and a grade school. During the Civil War, it was used as a hospital first by Confederate troops and then by Union soldiers after the Battle of Perryville. It is a Kentucky Landmark, listed in the National Register of Historic Places and included in the Smithsonian Guide to Historic Places.
Photo submitted by Chris Floyd