Registrar's Office | Proof of Enrollment
Free self-service Proof of Enrollment (enrollment verifications) are now available to current Centre students through the National Student Clearinghouse. Using the web enables you to print an enrollment verification immediately! This service puts the control in your hands, saves you a trip to the Registrar's Office and is easy, convenient and on demand. The verification is in a format that is widely accepted by health insurance, loan agencies, credit issuers, housing providers, employers and others. It includes enrollment dates and indicates full or part time status.
When can you get an enrollment verification?
Previous terms are always available; the current term is available after the drop/add period (two weeks into fall and spring terms and three days into CentreTerm). Advanced registration certifications for fall and spring terms are available approximately two weeks before the start of the term.
The Clearinghouse site also allows you to:
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information
- View your enrollment history
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request
Self-Service Enrollment Certifications — It's easy!
- Log on to Centrenet using your User ID and pin
- Click on the “student” tab
- Click on “Enrollment Verification” located on the left-side menu bar
- Follow the instructions at the Clearinghouse site
- Enrollment Certification Request Form
- Complete the Enrollment Certification Request Form when additional information or documentation is required for your certification