Campus Center | Reservations
• In order to reserve all meeting spaces you will need to go to http://sccheckout.centre.edu/ureserve_gold.pl. If you simply want to check availability of space in the Campus Center, you may view all dates at the above link also.
• Reservation requests must be entered using a centre.edu email address. Reservations requested with a non-Centre email address will be denied.
• The reservation time you select should be for the actual event or meeting time. Please use the notes section to indicate requested set up/tear down time.
• If you have any questions after submitting a reservation please respond to the confirmation email you received.
• Please be thorough when filling out the reservation form to ensure proper scheduling of space and resources. Incomplete information will delay the approval of your reservation.
• Please utilize the set up and notes sections of the form for any physical or audio/visual needs. Set up needs not indicated in this form cannot be guaranteed.
• Certain spaces have a 3-7 day advance reservation window. This is to ensure time for set ups to be properly scheduled. In some circumstances requests for space after the window may be considered depending on availability and needs. These requests must be sent to Kendrick Durham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Any Centre College recognized group or organization may reserve space in the Campus Center for meetings, events, etc.
• Parties outside the Centre College community may rent the space when school is not in session, and during school upon approval by the College. For those interested in renting space in the Campus Center, please contact Glenda Beaven in Human Resources.
• For urgent reservation requests, those needed within five (5) calendar days, please contact the Director of Campus Activities, Kendrick Durham.
• If a room you have reserved is locked, please contact the Campus Center Information Desk or the Department of Public Safety.
• If you have any problems, please contact the Campus Center Information Desk.
Set-up and Technology Requirements
To make specific requests for set-up, please send an email to the Director of Campus Activities, Kendrick Durham. Please select the room that is best equipped for your needs. Other accommodations can be made upon special request. Do not assume that everything you need will be in the space you reserve (i.e. computers, VGA cables, adaptors, DVD player, etc.).
The Student Life Office reserves the right to charge an individual, group, or organization for damage incurred to the space or for excessive cleaning. Additionally, reservation privileges for the responsible parties may be revoked.
Banquet and Food Service Information
For information involving food service and catering, please contact the Catering Manager for Sodexo at 859-238-5369.