Student Life Office | Greek Life
What’s Greek Life like at Centre?
The Centre College Greek community consists of four national fraternities and four national sororities dedicated to the ideals of brotherhood, sisterhood, leadership, scholastic achievement, community service, and social interaction. The eight fraternal organizations are led by the Panhellenic Council and Interfraternity Council under the guidance of the Office of Greek Life.
Centre Greeks are active in the campus community, volunteering time and energy for community service and philanthropic endeavors, and holding many campus leadership positions. Additionally, Centre Greeks host social events that are open to the entire campus community. We encourage you to explore Greek life at Centre by clicking on any of the links listed below. Student leaders and the Office of Greek Life stand ready to assist you.
Fraternities at Centre College
- Phi Delta Theta - Kentucky Alpha Delta Chapter - founded nationally 1848; founded at Centre 1850
- Phi Kappa Tau - Delta Chapter - founded nationally 1906; founded at Centre 1914
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon - Kentucky Kappa Chapter - founded nationally 1856; founded at Centre 1882
- Sigma Chi - Zeta Zeta Chapter - founded nationally 1855; founded at Centre 1876
Sororities at Centre College
- Alpha Delta Pi - Eta Omega Chapter - founded nationally 1851; founded at Centre 2000
- Delta Delta Delta - Beta Phi Chapter - founded nationally 1888; founded at Centre 1980
- Kappa Alpha Theta - Epsilon Eta Chapter - founded nationally 1870; founded at Centre 1980
- Kappa Kappa Gamma - Zeta Gamma Chapter - founded nationally 1870; founded at Centre 1980
Greek Honorary Societies
- Order of Omega
To learn more, contactAlycia Tidrick, Director of Greek Life and New Student Orientation
Campus Center - Second Floor