Date Built: 1913, renovated in 1993
Named For: Andrew Carnegie
Current Use: Offices of Career Services and International Programs; Evans-Lively Room, a special occasion dining room
Built as the College library (the industrialist Andrew Carnegie provided $30,000 toward its construction), Carnegie served that purpose until the construction of Doherty Library in 1967. Carnegie is listed individually in the National Register of Historic Places.