Date Built: 1820, renovated in 1991
Current Use: Admission Welcome Centre, offices of the president, vice president for academic affairs, and vice president for college relations, as well as meeting rooms and a classroom.
This Greek Revival structure is the College's first building. It has been used for classrooms, and as a student dormitory, a library, a law school, a cafeteria, and a grade school. During the Civil War it was used as a hospital first by Confederate troops and then by Union soldiers after the Battle of Perryville. It is a Kentucky Landmark, listed in the National Register of Historic Places, and included in the Smithsonian Guide to Historic Places.