Date Built: 1970
Named for: John C. Young and his son, William C. Young (Class of 1859), both former presidents of Centre.
Current Use: faculty offices, classrooms, and laboratories for the Division of Science and Mathematics; also contains a lecture hall, computer center, greenhouse, and natural history museum.
Young Hall will be expanded dramatically into a state-of-the-art science center, including new faculty-student collaborative research spaces. The new science facility will open in 2010.