Date Built: ca. 1900
Named For: William H. Breeze, a member of the Centre Class of 1945 and a former Trustee. After a career as an insurance company executive in Cinicannti, Mr. Breeze returned to his alma mater in 1987 to serve as a vice president.
Current Use: The Breeze House was originally constructed as a private residence and later used as a boarding house for railroad employees. Centre renovated the building in 1997 to be used for the offices of Student Life and Communications. The college renovated the building again in 2011 for student housing.