East Hall (Kentucky College for Women)
East Hall was the second major building on the Kentucky College for Women campus. Completed in September 1914 at a cost of $57,000, it included dormitory rooms on the second and third floors. A community room and the college's dining hall were on the first floor. Grant C. Miller was the architect, who also designed Centre's Carnegie Library, built at the same time. East Hall was demolished in 1962 to make room for the new Danville High School.