Evans House (Kentucky College for Women)
Evans House was originally built circa 1859 for Christian Gore by Danville master builder Robert Russel, Jr. It was later used as the home of the Kentucky College for Women's president. In 1942 the building was remodeled by Lillian Sumrall Evans, and used by her as her residence until her death in 1947. The house would later be used by KCW as the home economics practice house and faculty residence apartments. Evans House is currently used by the Danville school system.