Date Built: 1950
Named For: John V. Cotton
Architect: Brock, Johnson and Romanowitz
Current Use: Private residence
The Cotton House was built as the Phi Kappa Tau house, the first of a proposed "Quadrangle Plan", which called for Centre's fraternities to build houses on land behind Craik House and along Maple Aveneu. The Phi Kappa Tau house was the only such residence constructed. The building was named in honor of John V. Cotton, a founder of the Phi Kappa Tau chapter at Centre.