Agore Adelphon Literary Society
Very little information exists on the Agore Adelphon Literary Society. It was established around December 1855, and the one book of minutes ends in 1858. The society changed its name in 1857 from Agore Adelphon to the Philo Logoi (sometimes Philologi) Society. It was apparently not particularly strong, and doesn't seem to have participated in any of the literary societies' programs.
- Literary Society Records
- Inventory of the archival holdings of Centre's various literary societies, including the Agore Adelphon Society.
- Constitution (ca. 1855)
- Text of the Society's constitution.
- By-Laws (ca. 1855)
- Text of the Society's by-laws.
- Minutes (1855-1858) (PDF, 384Kb)
- Transcribed text of the Society's minutes from 1855 to 1858.