Search Centre College Digital Archives
- Annual Catalogs (1832-1885)
- Scanned images of nineteenth-century annual catalogs of Centre College, beginning with the first catalog in 1832.
- Commencement Programs
- Scanned images of nineteenth-century commencement programs of Centre College.
- Chamberlain, Jeremiah. Catalogue of the Students in Centre College (October 16, 1823)
- List of students in Centre College and the preparatory department at the beginning of the fall term, 1823; compiled by Jeremiah Chamberlain, president of the College.
- Cowan, David G. Centre College Library Subscription (February 1, 1823)
- Document listing the names of subscribers to the Centre College library, along with the conditions, privileges, and cost per share for the subscribers.
- McDowell, Caleb W. Diploma of Caleb W. McDowell (September 22, 1831)
- Diploma of Caleb W. McDowell, Centre College Class of 1831. Born near Danville in 1811, McDowell was schooled at Centre's preparatory school before entering the college. After graduating he farmed near Danville, and died in 1840 of typhoid fever.
- Young, John C. Students at Different Periods in Centre College (1848)
- Written in 1848 by John C. Young, president of Centre College, this report is a list of the number of students at Centre for the years 1831 to 1848, a list of the number of graduates from 1824 to 1847, and the amount of tuition fees received from 1828-29 to 1847. The report is endorsed on the back by Robert J. Breckinridge. The original is in the Library of Congress' Breckinridge Family Papers. This electronic text version is from a photocopy in the Centre College Special Collections.