BAIRD, KITTY ROGERS
COOK, E. WILBUR
- "Women in physical education and sports at Centre College, 1854-1978."
Dissertation. Eastern Kentucky University, 1978
- Some studies on the occurence of ClostridiumBotulinum and Clostridium Tetani in certain plots of soil." Dissertation. Ohio State University, 1944
DILILLO, LEONARD M.
- Centre College of Kentucky - a tradition and an opportunity.
Louisville: Gateway Press, 1967
- The everlasting year of Thomas Carlyle
EDMONDS, JAMES A.
- "Characterization and ethics in Ruiz de Alarcon's Las Paredes Oyen."
Reprint from Hispanofila, no. 65 (1978), pp. 31-41
- Rev. of Drama and Ethos: Natural Law Ethics in Spanish Golden Age Theater, by Robert L. Fiore. Reprint from Journal of Hispanic Philology, I, no. 2 (Winter 1977), pp. 161-62
- "Moral purpose in Ruiz de Alarcon's La Verdad Sospechosa." Reprint from Hispania, 56, Special Issue (April 1973), pp. 254-59
HEWLET, JAMES H.
- "A neoclassical growth model with one capital good and consumer goods." Apr. 19, 1976
- "Economic growth, indigenous population growth and the substitution of quality for quantity in children" Nov. 11, 1976
HUDSON, WILLIAM E.
- "Interpreting a Spenser-Harvey letter." In Comment and Criticism, reprint from the PMLA XLII, no. 4 (Dec. 1927), pp. 1060-65
- Vocal Music Research. 1953
MOUNT, C. ERIC
- "Education for Living: the liberal arts in our time" (Sept. 6, 1992 - Opening Convo)
- "American individualism reconsidered." Review of Religious Research, 22, no.4 (June 1981), pp. 362-75
- "Common senses and places to stand." The NICM Journal. pp. 6-12
- "Conscience and compromise in democracy: a Christian evaluation of some views of political compromise." Reprint from Journal of Church and State, x, no. 2 (Spring 1968), pp. 233-47
- Conscience and Responsibility. Richmond, Va.: John Knox Press, 1969
- "The feminine factor." Reprint from Soundings, 43, no 4 (Winter 1970), pp. 379-97
- "A Parent's Day sermon: self-denial and self-actualization: regeneration gap?" The NICM Journal, 5, no. 3 (Summer 1980), pp. 68-73
- "Realism, norm, story, and character: issues in the civil religion discussion." Reprint from Journal of Church and State, 22, no. 1 (1980), pp. 41-52
- "Scripture on sexuality: shifting authority." Journal of Presbyterian History, 59, no. 2 (Summer 1981), pp. 219-43
- "Teatro Boliviano Contemporaneo" PHD dissertation (1979)
- Rev. of Iran: Essays on a Revolution in the Making, ed. by Ahmad Jabbari and Robert Olson. APSR, 76, No.1 (March 1982), 167-69
STUDLAR, DONLEY T.
- Music for the Protestant Church Choir. 1951
STUDLAR, SUSAN MOYLE
- Comment: the Social Context of Welsh Nationalism. Western Political Quarterly, date?, 328-29
- Do the British really debate issues better than we do? The Courier-Journal, 17 June 1979
- Elite responsiveness or elite autonomy: British immigration policy reconsidered. Reprint from Ethnic and Racial Studies, 3, No. 2 (April 1980), 207-23
- Great Britain. In International Labor Migration in Europe. Ed. Ronald E. Krane. New York: Praeger Special Studies, 1979, pp. 88-117
- Immigration and racial change. In Britain: decline and progress. Ed. William B. Gwyn and Richard Rose. New Orleans: Tulane University Press, 1980, pp. 111-128
- The impact of the colored immigration issue on British electoral politics, 1964-70. Diss. Indiana 1975
- Individual socio-economic attributes and attitudes towards coloured immigrants. New Community, VII, No. 3 (Winter 1979), 437-47
- The influence of British political candidates on public attitudes towards immigrants. Plural Societies, 10, Nos. 3-4 (Autumn/Winer 1979), 103-14
- Mass attitudes on political issues in Britain. Comparative Political Studies, 14, No. 3 (October 1981), 327-55
- Notes and comments: British public opinion, colour issues, and Enoch Powell: a longitudinal analysis. B.J. Pol. S.4, 371-81
- Policy voting in Britain: the coloured immigration issue in the 1964, 1966, and 1970 general elections. American Political Science Review, 72, No. 1 (March 1978), 46-64
- Political cultural and racial policy in Britain. Patterns of Prejudice, 8, No. 3 (May-June, 1974). Rpt. in Studies in British Politics. Ed. Richard Rose. 3rd ed. New York: St. Martin's Press, 1976, pp. 105-114
- A politicized census isn't new; consider those in other nations. The Courier-Journal, 5 Oct. 1980
- Racial attitudes in Britain: a causal analysis. Reprint from Ethnicity (1979), 107-22
- Religion and white racial attitudes in Britain, Reprint from Ethnic and Racial Studies, 1, No. 3 (July 1978), 306-15
- Social context and attitudes toward coloured immigrants. British Journal of Sociology, 28, No. 2 (June 1977), 168-84
VAHLKAMP, CHARLES, ed.
- Bryophytes used in construction of bird nests. Reprint from the Bryologist, 79, No. 1 (Spring 1976), 95-98
- Host specificity of epiphytic bryophytes near Mountain Lake, Virginia. Reprint from The Bryologist, 85, No. 1 (1982), 37-50
- Succession of epiphytic bryophytes near Mountain, Lake, Virginia. Reprint from The Bryologist, 85, No. 1 (1982), 51-63
- Trampling effects on bryophytess: trail surveys and experiments. Reprint from The Bryologist, 83, No. 3 (1980), 301-13
WHITE, RICHARD B.
- Andre Morelett--Le Pejuge vaincu. Offprint from Studies on Voltaire and the Eighteenth Century. Oxfordshire: Voltaire Foundation, 1974
- The consistency of the axiom of comprehension in the infinite-valued predicate logic of Lukasiewicz. Reprint from Journal of Philosophical Logic, 8 (1979), 509-34
- A Cut-Elimination Theorem for a Peircean Logic. 253-62
- Natural Deduction in the Lukasiewicz Logics. 226-32
- A note on natural deduction in many-valued logic. Reprint from Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic, XV, No. 1 (January 1974), 167-68