Employment at Centre
Centre College strives to recruit and retain exceptionally qualified faculty and staff. To do this, we work to provide competitive compensation consistent with peer institutions, benefits, and professional development opportunities.
At Centre, we strive to create an environment where differences are celebrated rather than discouraged, where the individuals have the opportunity to exchange ideas and share in the richness of mutual experiences.
The positions listed below are available for online application by clicking on the job title. We only accept resumes for current openings through this system. If you do not have a digital resume to submit online, the system will help create one for you. Current Centre employees interested in a promotion or transfer into a position listed should contact the Human Resources Department.
- Tenure—Track Assistant Professor of English
- Visiting—Assistant Professor of Economics
- Two—Year Visiting Biologist
- Visiting—Assistant Professor of Music
- Custodian (Facilities Management)
- Assistant Director (Center for Career & Professional Development)
- Student Accounts Administrator (Finance Office)