Center for Career & Professional Development
The Center for Career & Professional Development (CCPD) helps students and alumni plan, prepare, and promote their careers.
A robust and talented staff of eight work to prepare students for lifelong achievement, including:
- Guiding students through exploring and choosing careers.
- Engaging faculty to help students connect the dots between their academic and career development.
- Connecting students with alumni to help explore career and professional opportunities.
- Providing students and alumni with the tools and skills needed to achieve success.
- Offering experiential learning through internships and research to complement classroom understanding.
With a Centre degree, support from the Center for Career & Professional Development, and a relentless alumni network working for you, there is no limit to where you can go from here.