APPLY TO CENTRE COLLEGE
Ready to apply? We use the free Common Application.
We have three application deadlines. Apply by November 15 for Early Decision (binding). Apply by December 1 for Early Action. Apply by January 15 for Regular Decision. Submit financial aid application forms by the deadline of your chosen admission plan. We require the FAFSA and a supplemental Centre Aid Form to be considered for financial aid.
|Admission Plan||Application deadline||Priority Financial Aid Deadline||Financial Aid Notification Date|
|Early Decision||November 15||November 15||Early January|
|Early Action||December 1||December 1||Late February|
|Regular Decision||January 15||January 15||Mid-March|
Early Decision candidates receive admission and award notifications earlier than nonbinding (Early Action and Regular Decision) applicants. They pledge to enroll if they are admitted and to withdraw applications to other schools at that time, provided they receive a financial aid award that makes it possible to attend. Apply by November 15 to receive a response by early January on admission and merit scholarships and by late January on financial aid. The enrollment deposit for Early Decision is due February 1.
EARLY ACTION & REGULAR DECISION
Two nonbinding application options are available: Early Action (apply by December 1 for an early response) or Regular Decision (apply by January 15). The enrollment deposit is due on the national college decision deadline of May 1. Applications received after January 15 will be reviewed according to space available. Transfer applications for the fall term are due June 1.
REQUIRED ITEMS FOR ADMISSION
- The School Report completed by your guidance counselor.
- An official transcript of your high school academic record attached to the School Report.
- A teacher evaluation completed by someone who has taught you in a college preparatory course in your junior or senior year.
- Score reports of ACT or SAT tests may be sent from the respective testing services or included on a student’s high school transcript. We use highest composite ACT score or highest combination of SAT subject scores. Students are encouraged to report all ACT and SAT-1 scores, knowing only the best composite scores will be used in the admission process.
- All international applicants applying to Centre for whom English is not their first language must submit official results from either the TOEFL or the IELTS exam. Our required minimum for the TOEFL is 90, and our required minimum for the IELTS is 7.0.
- Midyear Report of grades received in courses taken during the first semester of your senior year (for Regular Decision applicants only).