St. Mildred’s Court Apartments
126 St. Mildred’s Court, Danville, Ky. 40422
According to Henrietta “Penny” Jackson, who owned the house for many years, St. Mildred’s Court “grew up” around this residence, which is named for Fox Hall’s original owner, Mildred, by her daughters. Centre purchased the house from Penny Jackson in the 1990s, and it has served as a residence hall since then.
137 St. Mildred’s Court, Danville, Ky. 40422
This building is named for Mary Cromwell Rodes, a cousin of Nelson Rodes, class of 1954, whose family has had six generations attend Centre. Mrs. Rodes owned the apartments when Centre acquired them.