- REMOVE EXISTING FOUNDATION PLANING & REPLACE WITH LOW SHRUB PLANTING ONLY AT ENTRY AREAS
- INFORMATIONAL KIOSK
- NEW ACORN WALK LIGHTS
- 5′ NEW WALKS TO PROVIDE UNIVERSAL ACCESS
- RAMP AT BUILDING ENTRY TO MATCH EXISTING AT OLD CENTRE
- NEW CHEEK WALLS AND STEPS
- NEW BRICK PAVING WITH HAND TIGHT JOINTS
- PROPOSED SHADE TREE
Energy Master Plan
- Engineering review of Campus Center, Crounse, Norton Center, Olin, Sutcliffe, and Young.
- Engage in performance contracting to secure analysis, funding, and expertise to move forward on sustainable improvements.
- Include LEED point tracking, Energy Star analysis, and alternative energy exploration in new building proposals.