The Centre College Athletic Department is pleased to announce the launch of CentreColonels.com, which features a new look to the official home of Colonels athletics.
The new site will serve as the online news source for all 23 of Centre’s NCAA Division III athletic teams, including game recaps, previews, schedules, rosters, social media, video content and much more.
“Centre Athletics is ecstatic to launch the all-new CentreColonels.com,” said Andrew Gavin ‘06, Associate Athletics Director for Advancement and External Relations. “This website will enable our department to better showcase the success stories of our student-athletes and programs, both in and out of competition. CentreColonels.com reaffirms our commitment to providing exciting, captivating and up-to-date content to our many supporters and constituents, including our campus community, fans, alumni, donors and recruits.”
Centre partnered with website provider Presto Sports in the redesign process for the new site. Some new features of CentreColonels.com include:
• A “senior spotlight” feature which showcases several senior Centre student-athletes.
• A visual schedule which features future and recent contests for the Colonels and includes dates, times and locations along with links for live statistics, live video, recaps and box scores. The visual schedule also includes opponents’ logos.
• A video column featuring all original video content produced by the Centre Athletics Communications staff.
• A standings tab to provide an up-to-date look at the Southern Athletic Association standings for all sports.
• A social media tab which showcases current news and content shared by Centre Athletics via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
All content on the new site features the newly-branded visual identity of Centre Athletics, which was unveiled this past summer.
by Centre Athletics
December 10, 2015