Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Centre seeks to nurture understanding and mutual respect among students and faculty within a safe, inclusive environment.
Do you want to engage in opportunities that promote diversity? Earn scholarships that advocate for inclusion and equity? Spend time in an inviting space and meet new friends? At Centre, here are some of the many resources at your fingertips:
- Diversity scholarship programs
- Training spaces, workshops, and cultural heritage events
- Peer advocacy programs
- Intracultural suite — Lounge-style space in the Student Center for students to socialize or study
- Threadz on Main — A sustainability project for students to pick out clothing for any reason. This boutique is sponsored by the Student Government Association Campus Improvements Committee
- Counseling offices — Counselors are embedded in the Office of Diversity and Inclusion twice a week to provide students an alternative space for counseling.