Housing and Dietary Accommodations

The residence life experience at Centre is all about making students feel at home with appropriate accommodations for specific needs.

Housing, Dietary, and Service Animal Requests

Students with a documented disability requiring special housing, dietary considerations, or service animals should request a confidential Disability Documentation/Special Housing Request Form by contacting the Associate Director of Residence Life at access@centre.edu. This form requires specific documentation from the student and the student’s clinician in order to be considered. On the basis of this form and appropriate, current documentation, the Associate Director of Residence Life speaks with the student, determines appropriate services and accommodations, and contacts relevant staff. Students with documented disabilities are given preference for first floor rooms in specific residence halls on campus.

Service Animals Policy 

Emotional Support Animal Requests

Students interested in living with an Emotional Support Animal (ESA) should also contact the Associate Director of Residence Life at access@centre.edu and request a confidential Diagnosing Clinician Form for Request for ESA.

Emotional Support Animals Policy

Consideration of special housing accommodations may take several weeks to process so advanced notice and attention to deadlines is a necessity.

Housing and Dietary Information