Estimate Your Cost
The value of a Centre degree based on knowledge.
These tools include merit scholarship estimates and need-based financial aid estimates for students who will be full-time, first-year undergraduates who are eligible for U.S. federal aid. If you are unsure about your eligibility for federal financial aid, please contact our financial aid office for personalized guidance.
Keep in mind that the information you’ll receive is only an estimate. The results will only be as accurate as the information provided. There are variety of factors that can affect your final financial aid package, but we are pleased to offer an estimate at any stage of your college search.
MyinTuition Cost Estimator
For a quick, ballpark estimate of your cost
- 3 – 5 minutes
- 6 questions
- Asks for general/intuitive financial information
- Provides ranges of estimated aid/cost
- Does NOT include KEES scholarship estimates (for KY students)
- Maps information to actual Centre scholarships
For a more in-depth estimate of your cost
- 10 – 15 minutes
- Asks more detailed tax & asset information
- Calculates more specific estimated aid/cost
- More rigorous approach to estimating
- Includes KEES scholarship estimates (for KY students)
- Provides direct options for follow-up