Word Marks (black & white)
Word Marks (gold)
EMAIL SIGNATURE SPECIFICATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
To ensure that Centre College is referred to correctly and consistently in email signatures, the following standards should be applied to your signature files. The elements for the signature can be found at www.centre.edu/brandstandards and can be copied and pasted into the signatures in your Outlook signature files. If you need instructions on how to create a signature in Outlook, go to http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/signatures.htm.
EMAIL SIGNATURE SPECIFICATIONS
• The signature should be set in Calibri (font), 14pt. (size), black (color) type. No color text should be used.
• Refer to the Visual Identity Guide for complete instructions or contact the Communication Office if you have any questions.
A non-disclosure statement can be used if you are sending sensitive information. Suggested text is below.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action regarding the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
WHAT NOT TO INCLUDE
• Do not include a quotation. A quote may not represent the College’s views and may offend the recipient.
• Do not include non-work-related information such as your personal Twitter, Facebook, IM, or Skype details. However, work-related social media can be included in your signature.
• Do not include non-work-related information about organizations or programs. However, work related to campus organizations or programs, such as Green Dot or HERC, may be included.
• Do not include additional images or attachments in the signature.
EMAIL SIGNATURE EXAMPLE
Enter your information in the layout provided, and when finished, copy and paste into your email program’s “SIGNATURES” preference.
Detailed instructions can be viewed below.